Aerial view of the Creston Center
- Rural setting yet close to Kalispell and surrounding communities on state hwy 35
- Creston is located in the beautiful Flathead Valley close to the Kalispell metro area.
- The community is in the Mountain Standard time zone
- Creston Soil is some of the most fertile in the state.
- Rural Setting yet between Bigfork, Kalispell and Columbia Falls
- Creston is home to the Creston Fish and Wildlife Center
- Home to the Swan River National Wildlife Refuge
- Montana State University Northwestern Agricultural Center is located in Creston.
- The famous Creston Auction is held each year by the Creston Volunteer Fire department